Utility combined with value. A sturdy line-up of Chevrolet commercial vehicles powers your business with efficiency and versatility.
Our Account Specialist are dedicated to providing you with the individualized service you need, above and beyond what most dealers can offer. They'll work with you to get the correct up-fits and vehicles built to suit your unique vocation and specific needs.
Express Service will ensure that work won't come to a grinding halt. With Express Business services, get round-the-clock towing, work-ready loaners delivered right to you, and extended hours so that repairs won't affect your work.
Chevrolet Complete Care is a comprehensive program that goes above and beyond to ensure that your business vehicles are in top running condition. The program is backed by 2 years or 24,000 miles of scheduled maintenance plus 5 years or 100,000 miles of roadside assistance.
Up-fit Cash Allowances offer great deals on vehicle customizations that suit your work needs. Take advantage of the Up-fit Cash Allowance or the GM Accessory Cash Allowance.
Business Choice Offers can be combined with valuable retail offers so you get an even better deal on your fleet vehicles to help you manage your budget and improve your bottom line.
STINGRAY CHEVROLET FLEET SALES TEAM: (866) 507-2173
We believe that by committing to the following business practices, we will continue to be the leader in the Florida commercial vehicle market. While we excel at helping you, our customer, we hope to also maintain our ranking as one of the top volume Chevrolet Business Central dealers in the Southeast!
- To maintain an inventory that is relevant to our market and commercial-ready.
- To be knowledgeable about the products and services we offer.
- To deliver custom solutions to the unique needs of each of our customers.
- To provide a competitive price and to exceed industry standards for service - thereby providing the best value for our customer.
- To provide the quickest possible accurate answer to a customer request for availability, price, financing and other information.
- To inform our customers about the value-added services we offer including: commercial financing, maintenance, extended warranties, service, aftermarket installations, custom, truck-skin advertising panels and more!
- To provide for the delivery of the vehicle to the customer's location.
- To process paperwork including all transaction documents in a timely and efficient manner.
- To maintain a professional approach in our dealings with customers, vendors and employees. VIP service for 1 vehicle or 100 or 1,000
Director of Fleet Operations