How to Connect to Chevy MyLink
Most new Chevy vehicles come with Chevy MyLink, a state-of-the-art infotainment system that includes smartphone app integration and 4G LTE WiFi connectivity. But how do you connect to Chevy MyLink in order to easily access all the technologies it offers? Find out here, or bring your car into the service center at Stingray Chevrolet, your Lakeland area Chevy dealership in Plant City.
How to Connect to Chevy WiFi
It’s quick and easy to connect your vehicle to the 4G LTE WiFi technology. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your touchscreen and click WiFi.
- Choose “Manage WiFi networks.” If you’ve already purchased or set up your WiFi, you should see a hotspot available.
- Click your vehicle’s hotspot, and get a default password.
- Go to settings on your mobile device. Then click on “Network.”
- Choose the WiFi hotspot network.
- Enter the case-sensitive default password to connect.
Other Chevy MyLink Features
In addition to providing mobile WiFI internet, Chevy MyLink also makes your drives around Brandon and family trips to get dinner in Plant City easier with a full lineup of advanced tech, including:
- Smartphone App Integration: Chevy MyLink works with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ to connect your smartphone, mirroring your phone’s interface and giving you access to all your favorite apps on the go.
- Satellite Radio: SiriusXM® Satellite Radio lets you enjoy a wide range of music, sports, talk, weather, and more without commercial interruptions.
- Teen Driver Mode: Chevrolet MyLink also offers an available built-in system to help teens with safe driving habits. This tells you how your teen drove when you’re not in the car, helps them continue to learn, mutes the radio, and gives warnings when they drive over a pre-set speed.
- Text Alerts: Listen to your text messages and verbally reply without having to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
Enjoy All the Benefits of Chevy MyLink with a New Chevy Vehicle from Stingray Chevrolet
Ready to take advantage of the Chevy WiFi and all of the other features available with Chevy MyLink? Then come check out all the new vehicle specials going on right now near Valrico at Stingray Chevrolet, located at 2002 N. Frontage Road in Plant City, FL. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call! While you’re here, check out our picks for the top restaurants in Plant City!
Learn More About Chevy Model Features
- April 14, 2021
The 2021 Chevy Traverse is a top choice this year with Lakeland-area drivers, and it’s easy to see why when you learn more about this family-friendly Chevy SUV. Reviews from industry experts like Car and Driver and Kelley Blue Book praise its reasonable price, long list of standard features, advanced safety systems, and much more!…
- April 14, 2021
Whether Lakeland drivers are looking for affordable Chevy Silverado accessories, Chevy Colorado accessories, or Chevy Equinox accessories, the Stingray Chevrolet parts department can help. We have a vast selection of Chevy truck, SUV, sedan, and sports car accessories and that spans models and model years. Read on for a breakdown of popular items. Then check out…
- March 24, 2021
With seating for 5 Lakeland passengers and 25.3 cubic feet behind the second row alone, the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer dimensions are quite roomy. Read on for a closer look at key measurements and learn about the highlight Chevy Trailblazer interior features. Then fill out a pre-approval and schedule for a test drive in Plant City at…