How to Connect to Chevy MyLink
Most new Chevy vehicles come with Chevy MyLink, a state-of-the-art infotainment system that includes smartphone app integration and 4G LTE WiFi connectivity. But how do you connect to Chevy MyLink in order to easily access all the technologies it offers? Find out here, or bring your car into the service center at Stingray Chevrolet, your Lakeland area Chevy dealership in Plant City.
How to Connect to Chevy WiFi
It’s quick and easy to connect your vehicle to the 4G LTE WiFi technology. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your touchscreen and click WiFi.
- Choose “Manage WiFi networks.” If you’ve already purchased or set up your WiFi, you should see a hotspot available.
- Click your vehicle’s hotspot, and get a default password.
- Go to settings on your mobile device. Then click on “Network.”
- Choose the WiFi hotspot network.
- Enter the case-sensitive default password to connect.
Other Chevy MyLink Features
In addition to providing mobile WiFI internet, Chevy MyLink also makes your drives around Brandon and family trips to get dinner in Plant City easier with a full lineup of advanced tech, including:
- Smartphone App Integration: Chevy MyLink works with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ to connect your smartphone, mirroring your phone’s interface and giving you access to all your favorite apps on the go.
- Satellite Radio: SiriusXM® Satellite Radio lets you enjoy a wide range of music, sports, talk, weather, and more without commercial interruptions.
- Teen Driver Mode: Chevrolet MyLink also offers an available built-in system to help teens with safe driving habits. This tells you how your teen drove when you’re not in the car, helps them continue to learn, mutes the radio, and gives warnings when they drive over a pre-set speed.
- Text Alerts: Listen to your text messages and verbally reply without having to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
Enjoy All the Benefits of Chevy MyLink with a New Chevy Vehicle from Stingray Chevrolet
Ready to take advantage of the Chevy WiFi and all of the other features available with Chevy MyLink? Then come check out all the new vehicle specials going on right now near Valrico at Stingray Chevrolet, located at 2002 N. Frontage Road in Plant City, FL. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call! While you’re here, check out our picks for the top restaurants in Plant City!
Learn More About Chevy Model Features
- June 14, 2022
If you’re looking for a Chevy SUV that can help you get more done around Lakeland and Valrico, then you’ll appreciate what the new 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity can offer on your daily drive. So, how many pounds can the Chevy Tahoe tow? When fully equipped with the right towing package and specs,…
- May 25, 2022
Are you in the market for a powerful, stylish, and family-friendly SUV to support your Lakeland travels? If so, opting for a new Chevy Tahoe is the best way to find a vehicle that suits all of your sensibilities. The expansive 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior delivers the room you need for passengers and cargo…
- April 25, 2022
So, how much can a Silverado 1500 tow? When equipped with the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTD towing package, and the 6.2L V8 engine, this full-sized truck can tow 13,300 pounds on Lakeland streets. Read on to learn about the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTD towing capacity across its engine options. Then, fill out…