How Do I Know When I’m Due for a New Set of Tires?
If you’re unsure about changing your tires or knowing what warning signs indicate that it’s time to get the job done, here are a few warning indicators you should be on the lookout for:
- Your Tires’ Treads Are Looking Shallow: If you notice that your tires have a low tread depth, then it may be time to take your vehicle in for a tire replacement.
- Tread Wear Indicator Bar: If you see flat rubber bars that align perpendicular to the treads, then this is a good indicator that you need to schedule a tire replacement or tire repair appointment.
- Sidewall Cracks: Be on the lookout for cracked sidewalls – this is a definite indicator that something’s wrong.
- Blistering and Bulges: If you notice blisters or bulges building up on the surface of your tires, you need to get your vehicle into the tire center ASAP.
- Excessive Vibrations: Lastly, any excessive vibrations beyond what you normally experience while on the road can indicate a tire problem – or something more severe. It’s best to get it checked out and let our car service technicians give you a tire rotation, vehicle alignment, or a tire change.
Have any questions about tire problems? Don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable team! With a comprehensive selection of tires for any model, we draw in drivers from Lakeland, Valrico, and Plant City, FL alike!