2022 Chevy Equinox Interior Highlights
If you’re shopping around Lakeland for a spacious and feature-loaded crossover, do yourself a favor and take a moment to research the Chevy Equinox interior. From the Chevy Equinox interior colors, Chevy Equinox interior dimensions, Chevy Equinox cargo space, and Chevy Equinox interior technologies, the Equinox checks every box. Read on to learn more. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Stingray Chevrolet to arrange for a test drive in Plant City.
2022 Chevy Equinox Interior Dimensions
The Chevy Equinox interior can seat up to 5 Valrico passengers. It also features split-folding rear seats. This means that you can swap passenger space for increased Chevy Equinox cargo space and vice versa. All in all, the Equinox is especially roomy. Review key measurements below:
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.9 inches/39.9 inches
- Front/Rear Headroom: 40 inches/38.5 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 63.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 29.9 cubic feet
2022 Chevy Equinox Interior Features
The Chevy Equinox comes standard with top-shelf amenities like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system and keyless open. As for optional features, a few highlights include heated seating and automatic climate control. Take a closer look:
- Keyless Open: This system allows you to unlock the doors of your Equinox simply by being within a certain distance of your vehicle when you have your key fob in your pocket.
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System: Access the latest iteration of Chevy’s infotainment system, aptly titled “Chevrolet Infotainment 3.” This software allows you to access music, entertainment, directions, and hundreds of apps through your color touchscreen.
- Optional Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Upgrade to automatic climate control, and your vehicle will automatically maintain temperature presets for two different vents on either side of your Equinox’s cabin.
- Optional Heated/Ventilated Driver’s Seat: Cool down the driver’s seat in the summer, or warm it up in the dead of winter.
2022 Chevy Equinox Colors
The Chevy Equinox interior can be configured in two tones: Jet Black and the two-tone: Jet Black/Maple. You can also opt for red stitching and leather upholstery, as well as black headliners and black ice chrome accents.
Step Inside the Chevy Equinox Interior Near Brandon
Now that you’ve read about the 2022 Chevy Equinox interior dimensions, the Chevy Equinox cargo space, and highlight interior features, call Stingray Chevrolet to arrange for a test drive! We’ll demo all the highlights of the Equinox interior, break down differences between trims, and help you find the perfect option for you. Our number is 813-708-5339. While you’re here, take a moment to explore the Chevy research guides for other information!
More from Stingray Chevrolet
The C8.R race car brought home back-to-back IMSA GTLM manufacturer championships, and that mid-engine piece is available on the streets of Lakeland. The model available on the roads has a powerful naturally aspirated V8 engine, the handbuilt LT6 5.5L engine can be seen through the rear window of the coupe. The 2023 Corvette Z06 also…
If you’re someone who likes to test your limits and get the most out of every drive, then the Chevy Corvette C8 is the car for you. Check out the Chevy Corvette C8 specs of this 2023 Corvette Stingray COUPE, 3LT RWD with Stingray Chevrolet to see how you can give your Lakeland joyrides a serious…
The 2023 Chevy Traverse is among the most popular mid-size SUVs in greater Lakeland. Often singled out for its performance and capability, the 2023 Chevy Traverse interior is also quite impressive, offering seating for seven passengers and plenty of stretching room—and the cabin is surprisingly luxurious. Take a moment to learn more about the…