2022 Chevy Tahoe Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for a Chevy SUV that can help you get more done around Lakeland and Valrico, then you’ll appreciate what the new 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity can offer on your daily drive. So, how many pounds can the Chevy Tahoe tow? When fully equipped with the right towing package and specs, the Tahoe can safely tow up to 8,400 pounds so you can accomplish a wide range of jobs and take on your next adventure with ease. Learn more about the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity and then shop our inventory at Stingray Chevrolet today!
How Many Pounds Can The 2022 Chevy Tahoe Tow?
The 2022 Chevy Tahoe’s towing capacity comes in several forms depending on the base engine and drivetrain you like best for your Valrico travels. See them broken down below:
2022 Chevrolet Tahoe Max Towing Capacity by Engine and Drive Type
- 8,400 pounds – 5.3L 2WD
- 8,200 pounds – 5.3L 4WD
- 8,300 pounds – 6.2L 2WD
- 8,100 pounds – 6.2L 4WD
- 8,200 pounds – 3.0L 2WD
- 8,000 pounds – 3.0L 4WD
2022 Chevy Tahoe Maximum Payload Capacity
Just like you’ll have several iterations of this SUV’s towing power, the same can be said when you look at the 2022 Chevy Tahoe’s maximum payload across the lineup. These specs all depend on the engine and transmission pairing you like as well as the drivetrain that suits you best. These include:
- 355 hp
- 383 lb-ft of torque
- 2WD payload – 1,834 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,746 pounds
- 420 hp
- 460 lb-ft of torque
- 2WD payload – 1,671 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,616 pounds
3.0L Turbo Diesel
- 277 hp
- 460 lb-ft of torque
- 2WD payload – 1,717 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,625 pounds
2022 Chevy Tahoe Tow Hitch and Features
The Chevy Tahoe towing capacity is also supported by the brand’s signature Max Trailering Package which provides the stability and support you need to keep cargo secure no matter if you’re towing around Valrico or far from home. Along with the 2022 Chevy Tahoe tow hitch, this package includes:
- Active Fuel Management – 12 modes of cylinder deactivation ensure the engine is always and instantly optimized for any load you are hauling, dramatically increasing gas mileage.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Semi-Autonomous technology that makes highway cruising more relaxing and safe than ever before.
- 13 Camera View – Excellent situational awareness through views that include “transparent trailer” and “rear trailer” modes.
- Max Trailering Package – A high-performance trailering package that includes a high-capacity radiator and cooling fan, a Hitch Guidance system with Hitch View, an integrated trailer brake controller, and the Chevrolet trailering app.
- Trailering App – The trailering app includes trailer profiles, trailer tire temperature monitoring, trailer tire pressure, and Side Blind Zone Alert for trailering.
Find the 2022 Chevy Tahoe Towing Capacity at Stingray Chevrolet
As you can see, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity enables you to accomplish more around Brandon and Valrico. Bring home a new 2022 Chevy Tahoe for sale from Stingray Chevrolet and explore more ways to save on your next ride when you shop our inventory of used vehicle specials. Our sales team is here if you have any questions and value your trade-in online from home to get started. Contact us today for more information on the 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe tow hitch and to schedule your test drive at our dealership here in Plant City!
More from Stingray Chevrolet
The C8.R race car brought home back-to-back IMSA GTLM manufacturer championships, and that mid-engine piece is available on the streets of Lakeland. The model available on the roads has a powerful naturally aspirated V8 engine, the handbuilt LT6 5.5L engine can be seen through the rear window of the coupe. The 2023 Corvette Z06 also…
If you’re someone who likes to test your limits and get the most out of every drive, then the Chevy Corvette C8 is the car for you. Check out the Chevy Corvette C8 specs of this 2023 Corvette Stingray COUPE, 3LT RWD with Stingray Chevrolet to see how you can give your Lakeland joyrides a serious…
The 2023 Chevy Traverse is among the most popular mid-size SUVs in greater Lakeland. Often singled out for its performance and capability, the 2023 Chevy Traverse interior is also quite impressive, offering seating for seven passengers and plenty of stretching room—and the cabin is surprisingly luxurious. Take a moment to learn more about the…