Which Chevy Models Have AWD?
All-wheel drive is a technology that monitors each of the wheels for signs of slippage and automatically and instantaneously supplies power to any wheel that needs it. That has a direct impact on the quality of your drive:
- Enjoy more dynamic driving on winding roads.
- Maintain better traction and safety in wet weather.
- Take on rougher and tougher terrain with confidence.
Find out which Chevy models have AWD, then find out how they feel from behind the wheel at Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City.
AWD Chevrolet Performance
All-wheel drive is an optional upgrade on all of these popular models:
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax – This small crossover runs on a zippy turbocharged 1.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque while still getting up to 25 mpg city and 33 mpg highway. Models with AWD equipped have disc brakes on all four wheels to further upgrade performance. When you explore our Trax inventory, you will also notice the list of standard features includes a 7-inch touchscreen with app integration, keyless entry, rearview camera, and OnStar. The Trax is one of the few small crossovers available in Lakeland with true AWD.
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox – This compact crossoverhas a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder under the hood that offers up 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque. Two other engines are also available, one that upgrades power and another that enhances efficiency. The combination of AWD performance and 63.5 cubic feet of overall cargo space is why this model has such great all-around utility. Visit the Equinox inventoryat Stingray Chevrolet to explore it all.
- 2019 Chevrolet Traverse – This three-row crossover offers Valrico drivers a little bit of everything. It runs on a powerful 3.6L V6 that produces 310 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque, and when equipped with AWD offers strong and certain performance on every drive. This model will tow up to 5,000 pounds and has 98.2 cubic feet of total cargo space. Tour our Traverse inventoryto explore just how nice the cabin is.
Upgrade Your Abilities with AWD
AWD makes your drive more dynamic and safe, and the Chevy Max Trailering Package makes it strong and stable as well. Looking for four-wheel drive options? Try the Suburban, Tahoe, Silverado, or Colorado. Find a vehicle that performs exactly how you need it to at Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City. If you have more questions, contact us.
While You’re Here, Check Out Our Blog!
Environmentally conscious drivers around Plant City appreciate their electric vehicles because instead of burning fuel, electric vehicles (EVs) runs on electricity. That means you save time and money by avoiding the gas pump, and you do your part to protect the environment by reducing your carbon footprint. The new Chevy Bolt EV is one of the…
Thinking of upgrading your Lakeland driving experience with a new Chevrolet Camaro performance car? You may be curious, “How much is insurance for a Camaro?” On average, drivers pay $181 per month for Camaro insurance, equaling out to about $2,172 per year.* Keep in mind, however, that your premium may differ depending on your policy,…
When you’re shopping for a new SUV for Lakeland drives, you’re searching for more than something that will deliver competitive fuel-efficiency and plenty of tech, safety, and convenience features – you’re also looking for a model that will suit your personal style and maybe even help you stand out amongst the crowd in Valrico. The new…