What is the Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Size?
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has been fully redesigned this year, bringing new performance specs and a rage of utility-enhancing features and technologies to the lineup. But what are the different Chevy Silverado 1500 truck bed sizes? Check out the bed size options on the different Chevy Silverado 1500 configurations here, and then check them out near Valrico at Stingray Chevrolet in Plant City, where we have plenty of financing options available.
Chevy Silverado Bed Size Options
For the 2018 model-year, the new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is available with one of three beds (or boxes): Short, Standard, or Long. Find out which is right for you below:
- Short Bed: Short beds are most popular, offering strong load-hauling capacities without the awkwardness of a larger size. The cargo box floor length of the Silverado WT Crew Cab/Short Box is 5.7 feet.
- Standard Bed: Standard beds are characterized by their fender wells on the inside of the truck bed. This gives them more cargo volume. The cargo box floor length of the Silverado WT Regular Cab/Standard Box is 6.5 feet.
- Long Bed: Long beds are most popular on commercial trucks. The cargo box floor length of the Silverado WT Regular Cab/Long Box is 8 feet.
Chevy Silverado Interior Configurations
The all-new Chevy Silverado 1500 has been designed with a variety of different setups that are built to satisfy a wide range of utility needs and lifestyles.
- Regular Cab: This version of the Silverado offers seating for up to three passengers and a two-door setup with one row of seats. This version is offered with both Regular Bed and Long Bed options.
- Double Cab: Increase cabin size with the extended cab version of the Silverado, which increases seating capacity to six and comes with four doors. All versions of the Double Cab get the Regular Bed.
- Crew Cab: The Crew Cab offers more space for rear seat passengers and full-size rear doors for easy entry and exit. In back, you can have your choice of a Regular Bed or Short Bed.
Test Drive the All-New Chevy Silverado 1500 Near Brandon at Stingray Chevrolet!
Ready to take a closer look at the redesigned Chevy Silverado? Then schedule a test drive near Lakeland at Stingray Chevrolet, located at 2002 N. Frontage Road in Plant City, FL. We’re open Monday through Saturday, and you can reach us at (813) 359-5000. While you’re here, be sure to check out our Silverado price guide, our stock of Chevrolet Silverado accessories and learn about the upgradable Z71 Off-Road Package that’s available on select Silverado trims.
*Photo: 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500